A brand new MM4, multipurpose and customized, has just been delivered in Europe.
The request of the customer was for a versatile and compact rig able to perform different works in reduced space conditions.
We designed and produced for him a rig that, thanks to its special and optimized tilting system and the high performances rotary head, is able to perform:
- Water and geothermal wells
- Soil samplings
- Anchoring and tie-backs
- Micro piles
- Tunneling and radial soil consolidation
With less than 6 m of maximum length in working position and a crawler that can be widened from 1400 mm up to 1700 mm, this rig can access and work even in the narrowest job sites.
This without reduce the maximum stability assured by the 2 front feet stabilizers.
Here below the main characteristics and performances of this new MM4:
- With bio oil for ambient temperature from -15° to +35° C
- Diesel engine VM with maximum power Hp 107 (79 kW), in conformity with EU's regulation STAGE III B Tier 4
- Radio remote control for all drilling functions and rig positioning: the driller can work where he prefers, with maximum visibility and safety
- Pull up capacity of 4,5 tons, that allows the rig to drill up to 100-150 m in all the directions
- Massenza percussion device system model PMS100: 400 mm lifting high, 600 hits/min percussion frequency and 500 kg lifting capacity
- Removable mast extension of 700 mm to use 2 m drill pipes
- Rotary head with maximum torque 8000 Nm and maximum speed 104 Rpm
- Drill pipes box mounted on the side of the rig and easily removable
- Universal Joint (Cardan shaft) for auger connections
All tailor-made as required by the customer, even the color!