A new MI12 drilling rig is working in Italy to drill water wells up to 350 m.
Studied step by step with the owner who had very precise ideas, this new Massenza rig is a real engineering success.
Mounted on a MAN 4x4 truck and powered by an OMSI PTO, this MI12 is entirely radio remote controlled. In addition, thanks to the automatic charger arm with rods on board, the operations of changing, screwing and unscrewing rods are fast and simple: now the operator can really drill alone without problems.
Below are the main features of the MI12:
- Mast with 15000 kg capacity
- Pull up and down of 12000 kg
- Double clamp with maximum passage of 310 mm and hydraulic centralizers
- Winch with direct pull 5600 kg
- Rotary head with maximum torque 19000 Nm and maximum speed 144 RPM
- Triplex water pump
- Washing system for the drilling machine
- Duplex mud pump 5x6 on board
- Infrared security barrier