UK drilling industry has never been so alive. There is an increasing demand of new equipment and innovative solutions and technologies. The drilling companies are busy everyday with all their rigs, asking for more and more quality and efficiency.
At Massenza, alongside with our partner in UK, the company Rockbit Uk Ltd, we are always committed to respond at the best to the requests of our clients, our old and new friends. We do our best to adapt our equipment and use our experience to offer always the best solution for their needs.
And our efforts get rewarded when our clients and the drillers, who use Massenza equipment, tell us they have now a problem-free daily work and a productivity higher than what they have ever experienced.
Those who bought a Massenza rig in the past reward us with fidelity by choosing us again for their new units.
In this case, we work side by side with them, we make treasure of their experience and feedbacks to deliver even improved and tailor-made rigs.
This is what we have done for example for our last delivery in UK: an MI8 on crawler, powerful and versatile but very compact. The MI8 has join in one of our clients’ fleet its smaller sister, the MI3, which in few months had become the most requested among all their machines.
This new MI8 is now working at full time on water and geothermal well job sites.
Let's see its main features:
- 156 HP diesel engine
- Hydraulic control panel on arm
- Crawler of 1.6 m width, moved by radio remote control and equipped with rubber pads
- 15 tons capacity mast with 4.25 m rotary head stroke
- 12 tons of pull up & down capacity
- Mast extension for handling special casing tubes of 6.5 m
- 360 mm passage hydraulic double clamp with hydraulic centralizers
- Rotary head with up to 11000 Nm trque and 130 RPM speed
- Drill pipes box on a side of the rig