We are proud of this new important success: we have just delivered 7 units of our drilling rig model MI12 in South East Asia.
The equipment, mounted on 6x4 heavy-duty trucks, is now working for the implementation of the water delivery networks in rural areas by drilling 400 m deep water wells both with mud and DTH hammer.
The main features of these MI12 are:
- John Deere diesel engine with 210 HP
- Hydraulic control panel on arm with operator's platform for full visibility
- High capacity mast for 6 m drill rods
- 15 tons of pull up/down capacity
- High torque rotary head for deep water wells
- Automatic arm for drill pipe changing for high productivity and maximum safety
- Main winch and jib boom winch
- 360 mm passage double hydraulic clamp
- 5 1/2" x 8" duplex mud pump on board
- Foam pump and air line lubricator on board
Moreover, an expert Massenza technician went to the local job site to provide a full training package to the client's operators.